Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pattern Review: Mad Money Wallet

This is a really cute wallet that can be tossed into a bigger bag or worn around your neck.
The pattern is by www.turkeytrackdesigns.com . I found the instructions easy to understand. There are a lot of pieces, so be sure and label them as you cut them out (I used sticky notes). I didn't have any Wonder Under so I substituted canvas for the outside wallet and flap. I didn't back the other pieces and it turned out fine.




I substituted an elastic hair band for the button loop.





There is a safety flap that covers the cash and card area.




Here is the change purse (the wallet is open).
I'm excited, it turned out great and I'm looking forward to using it!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pattern. Thanks for sharing the review with us! I'll give this pattern a try soon!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!