Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pattern Review: Christine Jonson #714

This is my new favorite top!  I used Christine Jonson's #714, Cross Your Heart Top (green illustration).  It was quick and easy to sew (took about 1 hour 15 min.).  The instructions and pictures are clear and informative. The illustration shows a little more gathers than there really are.  The length is very flattering and the v neck is comfortable- not too low as some wrap-style tops are. 
It is hard to tell details with the print I chose, so I skipped any extra topstitching.  I just know I'm going to wear the life out of this top and then sew more of them!  http://www.cjpatterns.com/ Visit her website to see other patterns available.

1 comment:

  1. Great pattern find! Thank you for sharing it. Love the fabric you chose - very fun but earthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!