Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lovely Lace

I love lace in all its delicate forms.  I don't wear much, but I'd like to.  I've just never thought of myself as a ruffles and lace gal.  Here is an exhibit, "Lost in Lace" , that promises to be anything but traditional.  Here is another photo .  Of course I love lace wedding cakes .  There are lots of types to choose from.  Lace dresses currently in fashion (not really into see-through, but the red undies really make an impact!).  Lacey looks for resort 2011.  I think lace is always classic and in style to some degree, like the Little Black Dress.  Come to think of it, I don't have a LBD but I do have a lacey Little Navy Dress.  Haven't had the chance to wear it yet, but looking forward to it when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!