Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Cat Sisters- Cute Pet Pictures






Here they are, the girls responsible for the name Cat Song Stitchery. I was up late one night trying to come up with a name for my new shop (http://catsongstitchery.etsy.com ) when one of them came sauntering through the room, singing! The rest is history. They sing often.
















They also enjoy dressing up. Really! She sat like that for almost an hour, enjoying all the attention. They like to look outside and ride my exercise bike too.





3 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you through Etsy. Your cats are adorable - they remind me of my own, probably sibling, cats who are an equally matching pair of fluffy trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My cats keep me very entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your photos are great, but I really love seeing your "Cat In The Hat" photos. Too cute.

    Thanks for sharing.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!