Friday, February 19, 2010

Pattern Review: Simplicity 3775

Looking forward to spring, I sewed this cute knit dress from Simplicity 3775. It went together very easily and quickly and I love the results! (It looks better on).


I used my serger to sew quick rolled hems on the sleeves and skirt.







Actually, the fabric was super cheap on sale, so I was testing out the pattern to sew later out of this velvet burnout knit, in the long sleeve version. I am thrilled with the first dress so I will start working on the velvet one next!



2 comments:

  1. I really like that pattern too. Your test fabric dress is quite cute, but I too really love that velvet burnout knit. Yumm. Going to be a beautiful dress on you!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!