Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 was a Great Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!  Doing what I usually do at the beginning of a new year- I look back over the old one.  The most popular pattern for 2011 was the Gig Bag !  Lots of musical sewing enthusiasts and friends out there.  My most recent release was the Chatelaine, to hold sewing tools .  It is too new to be the top seller yet, but I have great hopes for this year.  Most of my sales come from the USA, but I'd like to also thank my customers from England, Australia, Canada, Poland and other points around the globe!  I couldn't do what I do without any of you so thank you for reading my blog, checking out my etsy shop , and telling your friends about me.  I will have a new announcement on Friday but for now, my wish for you all is a happy, prosperous and healthful 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!