Monday, May 21, 2012

What Students Are Saying About My Sewing Classes

Over the years, I have taught group and individual sewing lessons to children and adults.  I really love watching my students gain confidence and start seeing all the possibilities opening up before them.  Sewing is such a great hobby because it provides a creative outlet as well as opportunities for saving money (when you alter your own clothes or create gifts instead of buying them).

Here are some comments from past students after a class:

"Cynthia was an excellent instructor.  I thoroughly enjoyed the class and plan to
continue to use what I have learned."
"I learned a lot in class.  Some things I was never taught before I took this class."
"Cynthia is great!"
"Cynthia is the most patient teacher!"

For future classes:
Contact me for individual lessons or sewing coaching


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!