Here is my finished fabric collage vest using Rosemary Eichorn's Sewjourner vest #6!
I am really happy with how it turned out. I've already worn it and I got lots of good feedback on it.
I left off the buttons because it didn't seem to need them. Plus, I like both the fronts and
didn't want to cover one up.
The back View. You can see a little of the lining- I added the red flower for fun. The slice of orange sun is peeking through the trees.
I added little animals in my magical forest. A cat and below is a snail.
A bird is in one of the trees. When it came time to bind the vest, this bird was too close to the edge.
I didn't want to lose her tail, so I cut the binding at that point.
This shows the raw front edge meeting the bound edge. The whole vest is free motion quilted.