Friday, April 19, 2013

100 Days of Tombow Art Supplies

Amazing that Tombow has been around 100 years, making art supplies.  As a part of their "100 Days of Tombow", I receive some great art supplies and they donate to the Council for Arts Education- Win-Win!  I believe art education is so important.  One thing I vowed I would do for my kids is to always have plenty of materials on hand for them to create and express themselves.
Tombow makes these beautiful pastel colored pencils in shades like crocus, hyacinth blue and apricot.  The markers come in vibrant colors and have 2 tips- a brush and fine tip.  The Stamp Runner makes applying adhesives so easy.

My daughter and I had fun making cards.

I made Artist Trading Cards too.  This month's theme is our favorite book.  I chose Barbara Kingsolver's The Poisonwood Bible.  I used the markers and the Stamp Runner.

On the back is the label and pieces of a picture of a grapefruit.
Thanks Tombow!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I love your ATC, ants and cat.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!