Friday, May 31, 2013

A Funny thing happened on the way to my sewing room...

I was painting the sewing room cement floor and had just finished, backing my way out of the sewing room when I looked up and realized both cats were still in the room.  I thought to myself, "surely they wouldn't jump down on the floor" (usually they jump on furniture to get out of the room- from freezer to sewing table to stairs etc.).  You can guess what happened next.  First Emma jumps down and starts taking a step, shaking her paw, taking a step shaking her paw.  Then she runs into the kitchen and on into the rest of the house leaving forest green foot prints every where.  While I clean up after her, Alice jumps down.  Then she jumps back up onto the sewing room table after running around it first.  I jump onto the sewing room table and try to clean up after her while holding her down so she can't make a bigger mess.  Paint rags fall onto the freshly painted floor.  In the end, we have 10 feet and a tail covered in forest green paint.  As I write this, they are still trying to get back in the sewing room!  Unfortunately I don't have pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!