skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Super Easy Errand Tote
Shop
About
Monday, December 21, 2009
Winter Solstice Ornaments
Here are ornaments made from a pre-printed panel. Super easy, just cut, sew, turn, stuff. My 7 year old helped and then I added buttons and bows. The backs are the same.
Happy Winter Solstice!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visit catsong's Craftsy Pattern Store »
Search This Blog
Fabric
Followers
Share Articles with Friends!
Subscribe To Cat Song
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2019
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2017
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
2014
(10)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(85)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(114)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(122)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(12)
▼
2009
(118)
▼
December
(10)
Happy New Year!
Cute Pet Pictures
Winter Solstice Ornaments
Sweater Holiday Stockings
Quilting Adventures
Sew an Alien
Angel Hair Repair
Gnomes and Sleigh
Gift Ideas/Planning
Book Review: Quilts by Denyse Schmidt
►
November
(10)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(1)
The cat sisters
They gave me the name- Cat Song Stitchery
Total Pageviews
Sew Whats New
Visit
sew-whats-new.com
The Girls
Facebook Badge
Cat Song Stitchery
Promote Your Page Too
Popular Posts
Pets on Quilts Show
Here is Alice, lounging on a quilt I made from scraps I had in my stash. She is NOT allowed to lounge on anything for customers! This qui...
Pets on Quilts Show
This is my entry for http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com 's Pets on Quilts Show! Stripe, my son's rat likes hanging out on this scrappy y...
Crazy Christmas Quilt
Here is my entry! I just finished it. I have always wanted to make a Christmas Quilt, but I usually hang our stockings from my quilt disp...
Secret Pocket Hangers
This is a project I meant to do back at the beginning of December, but it never got finished. The article appeared in Aug./Sept. 2009 Sew ...
Stuffed Fabric Turkey
This is a big bird that my son made with me from a printed panel by Patty Reed Designs. It was easy to sew and my 7 year old enjoys stuffi...
How to sew Doll Bras!
My daughter wanted bras for her American Girl Dolls (18"). I took an old cotton batiste slip with lace already attached and cut out a ...
Contest- Win a free epattern from Cat Song Stitchery!
I am running my first contest! From now until June 1st at 8a.m.eastern, anyone who "follows" this blog will get automatically ent...
Free Motion Quilting
This month's expert is Ann Fahl. One suggestion she had was doodle on paper first, then sew. While I was stitching it felt like doo...
Free Motion Quilting Challenge
This month's free motion quilting expert is Wendy Sheppard. She taught us the Jester's Hat pattern. It is never too late to...
Hand Made Guitars
This has nothing to do with sewing, but my husband Marc Stockdon makes guitars in his spare time. These are pictures of various stages of co...
I'm listed with
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!