Monday, September 17, 2012

Free Motion Quilting

Paula Reid is the expert for Sewcalgal's September free motion quilting challenge.
Here is my sample:
I'm pretty happy with it.  My machine is having a tension issue, it makes loops on top or bottom sometimes.  My printer has quit talking to my computer, so I couldn't print the design off.  Instead I put a piece of tracing paper over my computer screen and traced it with a marker- not real exact!  Aside from that though, I look forward to doing more!


3 comments:

  1. Love how you solved your tech challenges! Stitching looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! If you go to your printer settings make sure the one you are using is set to default. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed that you didn't let technical difficulties stop you. Good job stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!