Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September is National Sewing Month!

Happy National Sewing Month!  Celebrate by following this blog!  There is so much happening with sewing these days.  Loads of great blogs, sites, magazines etc.  I get so inspired and excited its hard to know what to start sewing first!  I have a stack of projects ready for the minute the kids are back in school.  Be sure and check out my how tos here at Cat Song Stitchery and my patterns for sale at http://catsongstitchery.etsy.com .  I'd love to hear what projects you are working on or dreaming about.
Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Great post...and reminder to celebrate and sew in September.

    I've been trying to reach you about the Pets on Quilts Show. I hope you'll email me back ASAP to claim your prize.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!