skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Super Easy Errand Tote
Shop
About
Friday, February 15, 2013
Feline Friday- Hand Painted Platter
I would love to say I did this, but my very talented 13 year old did! We went to All Fired Up recently and she was inspired.
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visit catsong's Craftsy Pattern Store »
Search This Blog
Fabric
Followers
Share Articles with Friends!
Subscribe To Cat Song
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2019
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2017
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
2014
(10)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2013
(85)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(10)
Easy Spring Skirt Class
Patchwork Pillows
Shhh- Don't Tell the Cat: Bird Appliqued Pillows
Feline Friday- Hand Painted Platter
Craftsy's Valentine's Sale
Collar Necklace Tutorial
Feline Friday- Make Your Own Style Book!
Don't Forget to Sign Up!
Time to Start Planning your Spring/Summer Sewing
Feline Friday- A Cat Shelf
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(114)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(122)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(118)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(1)
The cat sisters
They gave me the name- Cat Song Stitchery
Total Pageviews
Sew Whats New
Visit
sew-whats-new.com
The Girls
Facebook Badge
Cat Song Stitchery
Promote Your Page Too
Popular Posts
Crazy Christmas Quilt
Here is my entry! I just finished it. I have always wanted to make a Christmas Quilt, but I usually hang our stockings from my quilt disp...
Pets on Quilts Show
This is my entry for http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com 's Pets on Quilts Show! Stripe, my son's rat likes hanging out on this scrappy y...
How to sew Doll Bras!
My daughter wanted bras for her American Girl Dolls (18"). I took an old cotton batiste slip with lace already attached and cut out a ...
Contest- Win a free epattern from Cat Song Stitchery!
I am running my first contest! From now until June 1st at 8a.m.eastern, anyone who "follows" this blog will get automatically ent...
Secret Pocket Hangers
This is a project I meant to do back at the beginning of December, but it never got finished. The article appeared in Aug./Sept. 2009 Sew ...
Free Motion Quilting
This month's expert is Ann Fahl. One suggestion she had was doodle on paper first, then sew. While I was stitching it felt like doo...
Pattern Review: Wallet & Grommet
I love this fun bag by Maple Island Quilts www.mapleislandquilts.com The large grommets add a different, modern look to it. It took me 1...
Free Motion Quilting Challenge
This month's free motion quilting expert is Wendy Sheppard. She taught us the Jester's Hat pattern. It is never too late to...
Stuffed Fabric Turkey
This is a big bird that my son made with me from a printed panel by Patty Reed Designs. It was easy to sew and my 7 year old enjoys stuffi...
Pets on Quilts Show
Here is Alice, lounging on a quilt I made from scraps I had in my stash. She is NOT allowed to lounge on anything for customers! This qui...
I'm listed with
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!