skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Super Easy Errand Tote
Shop
About
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Summer Classes at Quilting Adventures
New kids (and adult) sewing classes for summer! I teach all 5 at Quilting Adventures.
http://www.quiltingadventures.com/classes.php#cat2
1 comment:
SewCalGal
May 20, 2010 at 5:18 PM
Look like fun summer classes!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Thank you for commenting!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visit catsong's Craftsy Pattern Store »
Search This Blog
Fabric
Followers
Share Articles with Friends!
Subscribe To Cat Song
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2019
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2017
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
2014
(10)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(85)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(114)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(122)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(10)
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Crazy Quilt- Azaleas
Contest- Win a free epattern from Cat Song Stitchery!
Summer Classes at Quilting Adventures
Chameleon Bag with Flaps
Pattern Manipulation and Surface Design by Shirley...
Cute Pet Pictures-Cats
Pattern Review: Kwik Sew 3195 Skirt
Serger Sample Vest
Quiltathon for Cancer Support
►
April
(11)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(118)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(1)
The cat sisters
They gave me the name- Cat Song Stitchery
Total Pageviews
Sew Whats New
Visit
sew-whats-new.com
The Girls
Facebook Badge
Cat Song Stitchery
Promote Your Page Too
Popular Posts
Pets on Quilts Show
Here is Alice, lounging on a quilt I made from scraps I had in my stash. She is NOT allowed to lounge on anything for customers! This qui...
Pets on Quilts Show
This is my entry for http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com 's Pets on Quilts Show! Stripe, my son's rat likes hanging out on this scrappy y...
Crazy Christmas Quilt
Here is my entry! I just finished it. I have always wanted to make a Christmas Quilt, but I usually hang our stockings from my quilt disp...
Secret Pocket Hangers
This is a project I meant to do back at the beginning of December, but it never got finished. The article appeared in Aug./Sept. 2009 Sew ...
Stuffed Fabric Turkey
This is a big bird that my son made with me from a printed panel by Patty Reed Designs. It was easy to sew and my 7 year old enjoys stuffi...
How to sew Doll Bras!
My daughter wanted bras for her American Girl Dolls (18"). I took an old cotton batiste slip with lace already attached and cut out a ...
Contest- Win a free epattern from Cat Song Stitchery!
I am running my first contest! From now until June 1st at 8a.m.eastern, anyone who "follows" this blog will get automatically ent...
Free Motion Quilting
This month's expert is Ann Fahl. One suggestion she had was doodle on paper first, then sew. While I was stitching it felt like doo...
Free Motion Quilting Challenge
This month's free motion quilting expert is Wendy Sheppard. She taught us the Jester's Hat pattern. It is never too late to...
Pattern Review: Wallet & Grommet
I love this fun bag by Maple Island Quilts www.mapleislandquilts.com The large grommets add a different, modern look to it. It took me 1...
I'm listed with
Look like fun summer classes!
ReplyDeleteSewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com