Monday, January 17, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

 Thank you so much to Ruth at a bit o sunshine for Giving me the Stylish Blogger Award!  I am having a great time checking out blogs.  I want to spend more time choosing, so I'll post the recipients later.

By accepting this award I agree to the following 4 rules:

1...Thank and link back to the person that awarded it to you.
2...Share 7 things about yourself.
3...Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great Bloggers.
4...Contact those Bloggers and tell them about their blog award.

Seven Things About Me:

1...I like to roller skate with my kids.
2...My husband calls me a compulsive teacher.
3...We have 2 cats and 2 rats as pets.
4...Given the choice between cooking, cleaning and sewing- I'll pick sewing every time!
5...I love walking.
6...My favorite season is whatever one we are currently in.
7...I love blogging about sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!