Friday, September 16, 2011

Star Fish Wall Hanging

As summer comes to an end, here is a Star Fish Wall Hanging to remind us of the sea.  Beena created the beautiful star fish in the center.  I received the fabric back in May.  The border came completely from my stash!  They are all upholstery fabrics that I think go well with Beena's fabric.  The back and binding is a cotton with gold fish outlines, also from my collection.  It is 24 1/2"x25".  I haven't decided whether I will sell it, keep it or give it as a gift.  For now I am enjoying it on my sewing room wall, where it makes me smile and reminds me of home!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is spectacular. I do so love Beena's designs and I think what you created with this piece is wonderful. Great, great job. Love it.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!