Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pattern Review: Wallet & Grommet

I love this fun bag by Maple Island Quilts www.mapleislandquilts.com   The large grommets add a different, modern look to it.  It took me 1 hour and 40 min. to make (and another 25 min. for the wallet).  It is padded, lined and easy to sew.  The grommets are easy to attach- they snap on.  I was a little nervous cutting the holes in it.  Just take a deep breath and make sure you've got the placement just right!

I'm teaching a class at Quilting Adventures August 3,4.  www.quiltingadventures.com    

4 comments:

  1. Oh it does look like a fun bag!! Love you fabric choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really neat bag; great fabric combo.

    I love the name of your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! My cat is pretty proud of herself for helping me with the name!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!