Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Craftsy has Online Classes

You all know I offer local sewing classes to groups through Quilting Adventures and Henrico County Adult Education as well as individual lessons, but I also like taking classes from nationally known teachers every chance I get!  Sandra Betzina hasn't made it to my area lately, so when I saw she is offering online classes through Craftsy, I was thrilled!  I love her books and patterns.  I signed up for "Pant Construction Techniques" and got a free pattern for the class.  It is V2948, a really nice, princess seamed pant with a side or back zipper.

Sandra Betzina starts off with an overview of choosing fabrics.  While watching the intro, I am already inspired to get started.  There are class materials to download and a way to ask questions.  In between lessons you have "homework"-preparing for the next step.  Her class is chock full of great information and easy to understand explanations.  I would recommend taking her pant fitting class before this one if you have any issues.  I thoroughly enjoyed my class with Sandra Betzina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!